Part 2- Shutterbug Websites





I think this website, just by looking at it you can see that it's puts a lot of information. It can show us about photography and everything else that their needs to know. In this website they write about different websites that tell you about photography and everything like that. The one that looks through this website can learn what kind of website they need to look in to find what they are looking for, these websites are all about photography and how to and why do. I will add this website to my bookmarks if I do something in the future that has to do with photography, but right now I'm not really sure I'm into photography. Don't get me, but taking photos is fun and all but it sometimes gets on my nerves all things that I do and really hard. I would recommend this website to the people that are really passionate about photography. The rating that I give this website is a 4 it really gives information but looks boring, well for me.
lens
I really like this picture because the quality is amazing and it looks like a sad picture and something wrong is going on. This picture was probably taken by a professional with a good cameraaaa. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio