9/11 Revisited

 The photograph that I picked for the rule of lines is the man jumping from the building and the background is the building and it has lines.

 The rule of simplicity is the man covering his face with a towel or with something for him not to breath in the smoke and just live. I can tell that's what he's doing because their is nothing else in the photograph that indicates otherwise.

The rule of framing is the firefighter going on the ladder and there's like nothing else in it but it's framing the firefighter out of everything else.

The rule of balance is the building getting hit.  I choose this photo to show that the building is the main thing that is happening and the main thing that pops out.

The rule of thirds is another photo of the building getting hit but it's in a different angle and it's the rule of thirds composition.

The rule if Avoiding Merges is the firefighter trying to go up the stairs to go help people. I actually don't know why I chose this one.

 I really got sad when I started looking at this pictures but it's good to remember what people did for others and actually giving up their life for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio