Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1) What first caught your eye while looking at your photographers photos? Is there something in particular about their photos that made you want to choose them?
   1. I really like this photo in the way that is taken. Its up close and personal but it's still a great photo and more importantly it looks good, you can really see the texture of the rose.
2.The one thing that caught my eye about this photo is that it shows culture and their's a part knife and part hammer. I have never ever seen something like that in my life.
Something that made me choose this photo is the oldness and different ness in the world today.


  1.    I see the texture of the rose I smell the rose I hear the petals falling I taste the rose I feel thorns 

  2.            I see the hammer/ knife resting on the hat I smell the leather hat I hear the hammer pounding I taste the knife I feel the leather on the hat                                    



3) I would like to put feelings into my photos and make them meaningful. So the photos show more about myself and just make them stand out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio