Post Shoot Reflection

 1.What challenges did you encounter while trying to get the photos of your first 4 prompts Well I really had to get the right angle, the lighting, the focus and sometimes got to get on the floor or un top of something to get it right.
2.What technical aspects of photography did you find yourself thinking about the most?
I was mostly thinking about the focus and the framing just getting the picture the way I wanted it.
3. If you could do the assignment again, what would you do differently now that you know some basic rules of photography?
I would hold the camera better and try to get the camera to work with me, and actually press buttons when I know what they do.
4. What things would you do the same?
I would still hold the camera right, press the shoot button when I'm ready and think I'm going to get a great picture.
5.I actually think I didn't achieve anything but yeah.
6.Are you interested in shooting  those same prompts again, why?
It was fun shooting my first prompt shoot, not just because it was my 1st one is that I went all around the school and I just like taking pictures but kind of don't like the work part.




http://elisesphotojournalism.blogspot.com/2017/09/blog-post.html


OMG I really like the pictures that she took they are better than mine so that make it something.
The photos are really good and it looks like you're actually looking at that in person.
The pictures are good quality and they better than mine 
I didn't really find anything bad with them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio