Part 1 - Self Portrait Vs Selfie

Selfies are the ones I like the most.

A selfie is an image that is taken on a phone, smartphone, or any  kind of phone, facing the camera to itself. Many people take selfies in a day, like me I take a whole bunch and many of those selfies are really not used. A self-portrait is also an image and can be seen as a selfie, but a self-portrait is taken by a camera and by someone or the one itself.There's a difference between a selfie and a self-portrait because a self-portrait is an image but you are probably painting it or changing the photo in a way. I would prefer a selfie because I take a selfie like everyday and when i take a selfie i make myself look how i want to look or how i look the best, in different styles. I really don't do a lot of self-portrait, I just have done like 2 or 3 because of art and this photojournalism class. I think that a self-portrait is more valuable than a selfie. A self-portrait can make you money, it can show who you really are, and you can change the image however you want.
This is one of many selfies that I take to put on my blog.
School "appropriate" selfie 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio