Academic Preview Assignment

The Story 
The story here is that School can actually be fun at sometime, is not just about working on assignments, homework and projects it can be fun.

Action and Emotion 
The action is graduating and the emotion is happiness and probably sadness because of graduating.

Filling The Frame
 
The frame is filled with interesting photos like how you can take them and different perspectives and point of view.

This photo shows a young man writing on a visible screen with a dry erase marker. And it's titled "Quantum Mechanics"

1. I picked this photo because it shows him working hard but I don't really know what Quantum Mechanics is , but it looks interesting.
2. This photo shows simplicity and maybe balance


1. I think I could take photos in any math classes or like any class that is doing something interesting.
2. I would like to take pictures in teachers classes that I know and that actually does work.
3. What I would do to to take good photos would be just to get to know the buttons on the camera and learn how to take good photos.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio