First day Photos


I picked this picture because it's the only one that I am in. I like this picture because it's actually focused and you can see what there is and I think is good caulity but maybe not. One thing I didn't like is that the reflection looks weird, and the mirror thingy is so dirty. I just want to learn how to take better pictures like focusing in the right ways or something like that. Ha I didn't like the people coming out in the background.

I picked this picture because I like how I took it, the view is amazing. I like the trees and the roof of the building. You can actually see from far what there is in the courtyard, you can see if there is people or not sitting on the tables. I also liked the way it looks like the coloring of the picture, I like that it's actually focused.

I picked this picture because I think it looks amazing the background and the lightning looks good. I think it's not too dark , not too light and it's not blurry. I like the trees in the background , i think it adds more color. I don't think anything looks bad, blurry or anything like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio