Academic Shoot Reflection and Critique



1.The challenges that I encountered while trying to follow the rules that I gave myself was getting in peoples faces and them getting mad and actually having to stand a certain way to get the perfect angle. I didn't have to get on the floor , thank god but it was hard to get them.

2.I was mostly thinking about the focus and the framing just getting the picture the way I wanted it. I like holding the camera a way that the photo looks good, like holding it tight and making sure I don't move.

3. What I would do differently make sure the room has enough lighting and if not I would ask the teacher or whoever is in charge to please turn on the light to get great photos. I always move before it actually takes the picture so it maybe a little blurry. Maybe go into more classrooms like 3 or so.

4. I would still get in peoples faces to get the photo the way I want it. Ask for permission to shoot in classroom. But other than that just have fun shooting.

5. The easiest rule to achieve is simplicity. Because I want it to focus on the actual prompt and not going in different directions.

6. The hardest rule to achieve is balance because in some classes their is a lot going on and can't get the right angle and lighting ect... that I want.

7. I think the hardest rule that I'm having trouble with is rule of thirds because I really can't figure it out. What I can do to figure it out is put the squares and maybe read a little more about it.



http://cadesphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com


I really liked this pictures they are really on prompt, well I can see what the prompt is and they have a good aim at taking pictures.

I don't think they could have done anything better because they are already better and better than mine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio