Phobia project

A.  What is a phobia?
A phobia is something that you are afraid of or something that you're afraid to happen to you.

B.1. Aviophobia or Aviatophobia
This phobia is a fear of flying or being on an airplane.
2. Iatrophobia
fear of doctors is a blood-needle-injury type phobia
3. Gelotophobia
fear of being laughed at, a type of social phobia
4. Myrmecophobia
inexplicable fear of ants
5. Melanophobia
 fear of the color black, symptoms such as nausea, sweating and dizziness

C. I have a lot of ideas but I just think I'm not going to be able to do them. There's some interesting phobias like the fear of me i didn't know that even existed but okay. I have a brother and 2 sisters I can use them for the pictures. For most of the phobias the pictures have to be dark because they are about phobias, and phobias are alway scary and maybe weird. For phobias that are really like scary and weird, the clothing would be like zombie or something like that type of clothes or just dressing  lie a normal day.      

D. I don't really have any ideas right now but I have a lot of people to help me shoot the pictures. I want the pictures to be like scary and weird. The photos on the website are really gross but i'm going to try taking some like that.
                   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HDR Photography

Sports Portfolio